International Corporate Coaching program
The program is intended for coaches and those who have been working to promote the personal and professional development of other individuals, especially within Organizations in the business world: coaches, consultants, trainers, managers, executives, entrepreneurs, HR managers.
This program is:
- advanced for those who have already acquired Coaching basics
- focused on the Corporate world
- international and with expert facilitators of various nationalities
- focused on being a Coach and not doing Coaching
Applicants will be admitted after a preliminary interview. A “Corporate Coach” diploma will be issued at the end of the program to those who have attended at least 80% of the training course and passed the final exam.
Objectives and Benefits of the Advanced Program
Offer participating professionals a deep personal transformational experience and new interpretations to manage their Corporate, Executive, Business, Team Coaching interventions with greater efficiency and mastery. In particular:
- Further and develop some important aspects of being a coach through personal work on oneself
- Acquire acute keys of knowledge of the human being and of the organization as a living organism
- Interpret and set up your own interventions in the company through the knowledge of the Biographical Approach in the three directions (Company development phases, Coachee leadership and managerial style, Coach approach and style)
- Acquire new and effective Coaching processes and tools presented for the first time in Italy
- Exchange and share experiences and practices with experienced and international colleagues
- Exchange the practice of Corporate Coaching through the study and analysis of real business cases
- Develop a systemic and holistic vision for the evolution of the individual and the organization as a whole
The program is divided into 24 days, of which 23 of Training divided into 7 Modules (2 of four days and 5 of three days, all residential), 1 of learning through a Final Exam and in 5 Individual Coaching/Tutoring Sessions in attendance or by telephone carried out by expert professional coaches, for a total of 197 hours of training. The Individual Coaching/Tutoring Sessions, carried out between one Module and the next, will allow the strengths and areas of improvement of each individual participant to be identified, evaluating the mastery of the processes and techniques learned and the difficulties encountered in their application.
Although the program is designed as a whole, every single module lives its own life, so it is also possible to participate in individual modules; in that case, of course, no diploma will be issued but a simple certificate of participation in the single Module attended. All the program modules will be conducted by leading foreign professional coaches who will facilitate content learning; during their interventions, in English, consecutive Italian translation will be guaranteed
- Corporate Coaching: understanding the Invisible Laws behind Individuals and Organizations
- Corporate Coaching: meeting between 3 different Biographies
- The skills of being a Corporate Coach between Evolutionary Task and Talent
- Working with Blind Spots in Corporate Coaching
- Dynamics of Judgment Formation in Corporate Coaching
- Developing the Moral Technique in Corporate Coaching
- Working with the Emerging Future in Corporate Coaching
Facilitation Style and Theoretical Assumptions
The contents of the Program are based on the research carried out by Rudolf Steiner and later developments by Bernhard Lievegoed, Coenraad van Houten, Adriaan Bekman, Friedrich Glasl, on one hand, and by the innovations represented by Fred Kofman, Otto Sharmer, Frederic Laloux, Gay Hendricks, Gregg Braden, Peter Senge and Ken Wilber on the other, as well as on the professional activity carried out directly in the field by the Program Curator Corrado Docente and various Faculty guests involved.
The vision of the human being taken as a foundation considers the human being as made up of three great spheres of existence that are thinking, feeling and will, filtered by perception. Every human being is seen in a constant path of spiritual evolution through experience, and the coach facilitates the awareness of this path. Furthermore, the Organization, as a human creation, is seen as a living social organism.
The Coach is seen as an evolving human being himself who strives to constantly improve his “instrument”, that is, his conscience. Its effectiveness is strictly related to the depth of this personal inner work.
All fellow guests who facilitate learning during the seven modules are personally engaged in research on the topics that they face with the participants, bringing the current state of the art and generously sharing the fruit of their research. The facilitation style is highly interactive and experiential. Participants are called upon to actively experiment all the proposed contents and the balance between theoretical and practical parts is 30% and 70%. There will be space in the program to learn through the metaphor and the use of artistic techniques able to deeply incorporate the new acquisitions. Each participant is a coach and at the same time a coachee, to experience the two dimensions and fully understand the forces operating in both directions.
Participants will have the opportunity to experience a true community of colleagues who are in research, to further develop their personal qualities and consequently the quality of their interventions in organizations.