Dynamics of Judgment Formation in Corporate Coaching
Fifth Module: February 6-8 2020
The art of questioning is one of the basic skills of the coaching process. But it is much more than a “communication tool”, it is an attitude that allows you to reach the profound questions of the soul.
This is why the coach needs an inner compass to guide him to that level of interaction where the basic elements that play a role in the process of forming the judgment exist.
- From the statement culture to questioning attitude
- The dynamics in judgment formation
- Conversations that facilitate a real encounter
- The cognitive path and the choice path
- The dance between past and future, between inner and outer world